|Directory for Software Development|
The most useful links to
Processes - Methods - Tools - Services
291 Hand-picked Programming Tools
Our links are monitored regularly to ensure they are not broken or out-dated.
Graphics (3), Artificial Intelligence (2), Image Processing (2), ...
Data Formats (55)
HTML (35), XML (21), CSS (18), ...
Database Systems (5)
Web Services (1)
Open Source (127)
Operating Systems (1)
Java EE (11), .NET (2)
Programming Languages (244)
HTTP (1), SOAP (1)
Articles (4), Links (3)
Web-based Services (7)
Software Quality (4)
- Ant - Java-based build tool by Apache.
Own description: "Apache Ant - Welcome"
- Maven - Open source build process tool by the Apache Software Foundation.
Own description: "Maven – Welcome to Apache Maven"
- Bison - GNU parser generator.
Own description: "Bison - GNU Project - Free Software Foundation"
- CMake - Cross-platform, open-source make system.
Own description: "CMake"
- CruiseControl - Open source build process framework.
Own description: "CruiseControl Home"
- GNU Make - Build Management tool.
Own description: "Make - GNU Project - Free Software Foundation"
- SCons - Open Source software construction tool.
Own description: "SCons: A software construction tool"
- DiffMerge - Tool to visually compare and merge files, by SourceGear.
Own description: "SourceGear | DiffMerge"
- Ragel - Open source state machine compiler by Adrian Thurston.
Own description: "Ragel State Machine Compiler"
- BuildForge - Build Management tool by IBM.
Own description: "IBM Software Products"
- Openmake - Build Management tool.
Own description: "OpenMake Software, the DevOps Authority, provides a dynamic build to deploy solution for streamlining, accelerating, standardizing, and controlling the hand-off of software from Development to Operations."
- Qef - Software construction management system by Cleanscape.
Our book recommendation at Amazon:
Copyright © 2004-2016 Q-Success