|Directory for Software Development|
The most useful links to
Processes - Methods - Tools - Services
5 Hand-picked Open Source Security Tools
Our links are monitored regularly to ensure they are not broken or out-dated.
|Home >||Open Source|
- Nessus - Open-source vulnerability scanner
Own description: "Nessus The global standard in detecting and assessing network data. Nessus $1,500/yr"
- Flawfinder - Examines C/C++ source code and reports possible security weaknesses.
Own description: "David A. Wheeler's Page for Flawfinder"
- Hardened-PHP - PHP security tools, articles and consulting services.
Own description: "Hardened-PHP Project - PHP Security - Home"
- Nikto - Open source web server scanner by CIRT.net.
- aSSL, Ajax Secure Service Layer - Establishes encrypted connections between browser and server.
Own description: "aSSL - Ajax Secure Service Layer"
Copyright © 2004-2016 Q-Success