|Directory for Software Development|
The most useful links to
Processes - Methods - Tools - Services
24 Hand-picked Process Improvement Training Sites in North America
Our links are monitored regularly to ensure they are not broken or out-dated.
|Home >||Process Improvement|
CMM / CMMI (14) - Capabilities Maturity Model / Integration
ISO 9000 (2)
ITIL (1) - Information Technology Infrastructure Library
PSP / TSP (1) - Personal / Team Software Process
SPICE (2) - Software Process Improvement and Capability dEtermination, ISO 15504
- Software Engineering Institute
Own description: "Software Engineering Institute"
- Cutter Consortium - Consulting and training in some IT related areas. Some journals, which partly needs subscription to access.
Own description: "Helping organizations leverage technology for competitive advantage and business success through content, training, and consulting"
- Process Impact - Software process improvement consulting by Karl Wiegers.
Own description: "Process Impact helps companies improve the effectiveness of their software processes. We provide training on software process improvement, metrics, requirements, peer reviews and inspections, and creating a healthy software engineering culture."
- R.S. Pressman & Associates
Own description: "R.S. Pressman & Associates, Inc."
- Software Productivity Center, SPC
Own description: "We make you more Productive by improving, Effectiveness, Efficiency and Business Results. SPC has a proven track record of providing its clients with valuable business results; Delivering Product On-Time and On-Budget, Improving Practices to Deliver Be..."
- Systems and Software Consortium
- David Consulting Group - Software process improvement consulting.
Own description: "David Consulting Group"
- Software Dimensions - Software Testing and Process Improvement Training and Consulting.
Own description: "Software Dimensions"
Copyright © 2004-2016 Q-Success