|Directory for Software Development|
The most useful links to
Processes - Methods - Tools - Services
5 Hand-picked Natural Language Processing Sites
Our links are monitored regularly to ensure they are not broken or out-dated.
- Natural Language Software Registry - NLSR - Directory of natural language software resources by the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence.
Own description: "Registry"
- Speech at CMU - Open Source Speech Software.
Own description: "Speech at CMU"
- Speech Recognition Grammar Specification - by W3C
Own description: "Speech Recognition Grammar Specification Version 1.0"
- VoiceXML Forum - Industry organization to promote the Voice Extensible Markup Language (VoiceXML).
Own description: "The VoiceXML Forum was created in 1999 with the mission to promote and to accelerate the worldwide adoption of VoiceXML-based applications. After 15..."
- vozMe - Text-to-speech online tool for embedding in websites by the Centre for Speech Technology Research in Edinburgh, UK.
Own description: "vozMe: From text to speech (speech synthesis). online tool that offers applications and services to convert text into speech. vozMe uses speech synthesis systems and technology to provide voice resources to any website or add speech synthesis to any we..."
Copyright © 2004-2019 Q-Success