|Directory for Software Development|
The most useful links to
Processes - Methods - Tools - Services
Our links are monitored regularly to ensure they are not broken or out-dated.
|Home >||Open Source|
- MooTools - Object-Oriented jopen source Jvascript framework by Valerio Proietti.
- CKEditor - Open source HTML text editor to provide rich text editing on web pages, by Frederico Caldeira Knabben. Formerly called FCKeditor.
Own description: "CKEditor.com | The best web text editor for everyone"
Own description: "Dojo saves you time, delivers powerful performance, and scales with your development process. Itâ??s the toolkit experienced developers turn to for building superior desktop and mobile web experiences."
- Google Gears - Open source framework to enable web applications to provide offline functionality.
Own description: "Gears API Blog: Stopping the Gears"
Own description: "Rico"
Own description: "Cross-Browser.com : Home of the X Library"
- DWR - Direct Web Remoting - Open source Ajax library for Java.
Own description: "DWR - Easy Ajax for JAVA"
Own description: "Interface elements for jQuery - About Interface"
- Sajax - Open source Ajax library for ASP, PHP, Perl, Python and Ruby by ModernMethod.
Own description: "Ajax Toolkit for PHP - SAJAX - Simple Ajax Toolkit by ModernMethod"
- CPAINT, Cross-Platform Asynchronous INterface Toolkit - Open source Ajax toolkit.
Own description: "Documentation for the CPAINT AJAX toolkit"
Own description: "OAT Framework"
- XOAD - PHP based Ajax framework for building dynamic web applications.
Own description: "Download XOAD. XOAD is a PHP based AJAX/XAP object oriented framework that allows you to create richer web applications. Formerly known as NAJAX, XOAD has many benefits:"
Own description: "TinyMCE - Home"
Our book recommendation at Amazon:
Copyright © 2004-2016 Q-Success