|Directory for Software Development|
The most useful links to
Processes - Methods - Tools - Services
50 Hand-picked Internet Testing Tools
Our links are monitored regularly to ensure they are not broken or out-dated.
- Canoo WebTest - Open source tool for automated testing of web applications.
Own description: "Canoo WebTest"
- NeoLoad - Load testing tool for web applications by Neotys.
Own description: "Neotys helps companies improve the quality, reliability & speed of their web & mobile applications using next-gen load & performance testing products & services."
- Selenium - Open source web application test tool.
Own description: "Selenium - Web Browser Automation"
- Watir - Web Application Testing in Ruby - Open source web application test tool.
Own description: "Watir, pronounced water, is an open-source (BSD) family of Ruby libraries for automating web browsers. It allows you to write tests that are easy to read and maintain. It is simple and flexible. Watir drives browsers the same way people do. It clicks l..."
- WebLoad - Performance testing tool for web applications by RadView.
Own description: "The most robust and flexible load testing solution available with 20 years of load testing experience and over 3k customers. Find out more"
- WAPT - Load, stress and performance test tool for web applications and servers, by SoftLogica.
Own description: "WAPT - Web Application Load, Stress and Performance Testing"
- TestComplete - Automated test manager, with support for unit, functional, regression, distributed and HTTP performance testing by AutomatedQA.
Own description: "Test faster, make testing more reliable and save money with our automated qa testing tool TestComplete. See for yourself, start a free 30-day trial today."
Copyright © 2004-2016 Q-Success