|Directory for Software Development|
The most useful links to
Processes - Methods - Tools - Services
29 Hand-picked HTTP Tools
Our links are monitored regularly to ensure they are not broken or out-dated.
HTTP - Hypertext Transfer Protocol
- Curl - Open source tool for transferring files via FTP, HTTP and various other web protocols.
Own description: "curl and libcurl"
- LightTPD - Open source, light footprint webserver.
Own description: "Home - Lighttpd - fly light"
- Nginx - Engine X - Open source HTTP and mail proxy server by Igor Sysoev.
Own description: "nginx news"
- Wget - Open source GNU command line tool to retrieve files using HTTP, HTTPS and FTP.
Own description: "GNU Wget"
- Boa - Open source high performance web server.
Own description: "Boa Webserver"
- HTTPManifold - Open source tool for redistribution, monitoring and debugging of HTTP traffic, by Adam Lane.
Own description: "A web server that transparently funnels traffic through a single IP address for multiple domains and servers, and logs the process."
- HTTP Lint - HTTP header checker.
Own description: "HTTP Lint"
- Website Monitoring Tool - by Pro Data Doctor.
Own description: "Website monitoring software monitors uptime downtime status on internet, watch web sites performance, website checking tool analyze multiple web pages on remote and local laptop desktop system, provide 24/7 monitoring services to business owners, send ..."
Copyright © 2004-2019 Q-Success