|Directory for Software Development|
The most useful links to
Processes - Methods - Tools - Services
7 Hand-picked Expert Systems Tools
Our links are monitored regularly to ensure they are not broken or out-dated.
- Jess - Expert System Shell for the Java Platform.
Own description: "Jess, the Rule Engine for the Java Platform"
- Clips - Open source tool for building expert systems.
Own description: "CLIPS: A Tool for Building Expert Systems"
- Amzi Prolog - Embed Prolog rule-based components in conventional software.
Own description: "Amzi! Prolog + Logic Server Product Line"
- EZ-Xpert - Expert system tool by AI Developers.
Own description: "AI Developers, Inc.'s EZ-Xpert 3.0"
- Logic Programming Associates - Expert systems development tools: flex, Flint, Prolog++, VisiRule, Case Based Reasoning Toolkit.
Own description: "Expert Systems Development"
- Pyke - Open source knowledge-based inference engine in Python.
Own description: "Welcome to Pyke"
- Exsys CORVID - Expert system tool.
Own description: "Welcome to Your Exsys CORVID Software"
Copyright © 2004-2016 Q-Success