|Directory for Software Development|
The most useful links to
Processes - Methods - Tools - Services
5 Hand-picked Software Engineering Security Sites
Our links are monitored regularly to ensure they are not broken or out-dated.
- Flawfinder - Examines C/C++ source code and reports possible security weaknesses.
Own description: "David A. Wheeler's Page for Flawfinder"
- Hardened-PHP - PHP security tools, articles and consulting services.
Own description: "Hardened-PHP Project - PHP Security - Home"
- PHP Security Audit Tool - Open source tool doing static analysis of PHP code for security exploits.
Own description: "Download PHP Security Audit Tool. This is an open source tool to do static analysis of php code for security exploits"
- PHP Security Consortium - International group of PHP experts dedicated to promoting secure programming practices in PHP.
Own description: "PHP Security Consortium"
- aSSL, Ajax Secure Service Layer - Establishes encrypted connections between browser and server.
Own description: "aSSL - Ajax Secure Service Layer"
Copyright © 2004-2019 Q-Success