- Bugzilla - Open Source Bug Tracking System.
Own description: "Home :: Bugzilla :: bugzilla.org"
- Trac - Open source enhanced wiki and issue tracking system by Edgewall Software.
Own description: "The Trac Project"
- GNATS - GNU defect tracking tool.
Own description: "GNATS - GNU Project - Free Software Foundation (FSF)"
- Mantis - Open source bug tracking system.
Own description: "MantisBT is a popular free web-based bug tracking system. It is written in PHP works with MySQL, MS SQL, and PostgreSQL databases. MantisBT has been installed on Windows, Linux, Mac OS, OS/2, and others. It is released under the terms of the GNU Genera..."
- Redmine - Open source project management and bug tracking tool written in Ruby.
Own description: "Redmine"
- Flyspray - Open source bug tracking tool.
Own description: "start - Flyspray - The Bug Killer!"
- JTrac - Open source issue-tracking application.
Own description: "JTrac is a generic issue-tracking web-application that can be easily customized by adding custom fields and drop-downs. Features include customizable workflow, field level permissions, e-mail integration, file attachments and a detailed history view."
- Request Tracker - Open source issue tracking system written in Perl by Best Practical.
Own description: "RT: Request Tracker - Best Practical"
- Scarab - Open source issue tracking tool.
Own description: "CollabNet, Facilitating Collaborative Software Development"
- BugTracker.NET - Open source bug tracking tool based on ASP.NET, C#, and Microsoft SQL Server.
Own description: "BugTracker.NET is a free, open-source, web-based bug tracking and general purpose issue tracking application. It is in daily use by thousands of development, customer support, and help desk teams around the world."
- PhpBugTracker - Open source bug tracking tool.
Own description: "phpBugTracker - open source issue tracking software"
- Project Open - Open source project management and issue tracking tool.
- Bugs - The Bug Genie - Open source defect tracking tool based on PHP/MySQL.
Own description: "Download The Bug Genie. The Bug Genie is a user-friendly and powerful PHP5.3-based bug tracker/bug tracking tool with features such as project management, VCS integration (git, sv"
- WebIssues - Open source issue tracking and team collaboration tool written in PHP by Michal Mecinski.
Own description: "Open source, multi-platform system for issue tracking and team collaboration. The server requires PHP and MySQL, PostgreSQL, Firebird or SQL Server. The client is a native desktop application for both Windows and Linux."
- AVS - Advanced Versioning System - Open source configuration management system embedding a bug tracking tool.
Own description: "software configuration management with integrated bug tracking engine, 100% java client deployed through JNLP"
- MyTracker - Open source defect tracking and collaboration system.
Own description: "myTracker Home page"