- Visual C++ Developer Center - Official product site by Microsoft.
Own description: "Get information about Visual Studio including downloads, code samples, learning resources, blogs, support, and more."
- Coverity - C, C++ and Java source code analysis tool.
Own description: "Coverity software testing solutions are built on award-winning static analysis technology, enabling fast, resilient, predicable software delivery."
- C++Test - C and C++ unit testing and code analysis tool by Parasoft.
Own description: "The most comprehensive C and C++ testing solution: static analysis, code review, unit testing, runtime error detection, and coverage analysis."
- PC-lint and FlexeLint - C/C++ source code checker by Gimpel Software.
Own description: "Static Source code analysis with Gimpel Software's PC-lint and FlexeLint for C/C++"
- PurifyPlus - Dynamic code analysis tool by IBM (formerly Rational).
Own description: "IBM - Software - Rational PurifyPlus family"
- Semantic Designs - Analysis, migration, test tools for many programming languages.
Own description: "Semantic Designs"
- Testwell - Test and metrics tools for C, C++ and Java.
Own description: "Testwell"
- Uncrustify - Open source source code beautifier.
Own description: "Uncrustify - Source Code Beautifier for C-like languages"
- CodeCheck - C/C++ standards checking tool by Abraxas.
Own description: "CodeCheck Program Overview"
- LintPlus - Static C/C++ source code analysis tool by Cleanscape.
Own description: "Cleanscape C++lint"
- Polystyle - Source code formatter for several programming languages.
Own description: "Polystyle - Multi-Language Source Code Formatter, Minify HTML"
- SourceCode to Flowchart - Flowchart generator.
Own description: "Code Visual to Flowchart is an automatic program Flow chart generator, it supports most programming languages and Visio,Word,Excel,PowerPoint,PNG and BMP output formats."
- SQCBW - Source code beautifier for C-like languages.
Own description: "SQCBW Source Code Beautifier/Formatter/Indenter for C/C++/C# and Java/J#: Tool/Utility for Software Developer(s)/Programmer(s)"
Our book recommendation at Amazon: