5 Hand-picked Open Source Project Collaboration Tools
Our links are monitored regularly to ensure they are not broken or out-dated.
|Home >||Open Source|
- ActiveCollab - Open source project collaboration tool based on PHP and MySQL.
- dotProject - Open source project management and collaboration tool.
Own description: "Open Source Project and Task Management Software"
- Project Open - Open source project management and issue tracking tool.
Own description: "]project-open[ is an Open Source Project Management/ERP tool"
- ProjectPier - Open source project collaboration tool written in PHP and MySQL, forked from ActiveCollab.
Own description: "Home | ProjectPier.org"
- WebIssues - Open source issue tracking and team collaboration tool written in PHP by Michal Mecinski.
Own description: "Open source, multi-platform system for issue tracking and team collaboration. The server requires PHP and MySQL, PostgreSQL, Firebird or SQL Server. The client is a native desktop application for both Windows and Linux."
Copyright © 2004-2013 Q-Success